Friday, March 03, 2006

Link Love on a Friday Afternoon...


Lisa Stone wrote this great piece on the various SXSWInteractive panels that have women members! There are about 101 women speaking at SXSWInteractive this year--more than 1/3 more than in previous years. (that cover's from the Houston Chronicle)


Check out Limoll.com--a nice little feature from a group of young folks in Slovenia. They read me first-now I read them. I love the way the web can get so many of us, in so many parts of the globe, together and interacting. That's the beauty of it all.

Steve Rubel documents his Edelman Odyssey. This is why I love Steve Rubel. This is why lots of folks love Steve Rubel. I just hope the next time I'm in the same conference room with Steve Rubel that I have the guts to go up and say 'hi' to him. It might be harder to do than taking a flaming from irate Hamsherites.

This wiki-fied site for the Center for Media and Democracy is a must for The People Sometimes Called Citizen Journalists (from JD recounting Dan Gillmor. JD also suggests Media 2.0 rather than That-hotly contested-Term for The People. I would still like to suggest opening up A Dialogue between The People and The Journalists, and let us start to hash it out.)

That's it...kiss, kiss...have a good night!


2 comments:

Steve Rubel said...

Please do. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tish Grier said...

you got it!